Today I am going to be posting some adorable pictures and writing about guinea pigs. Most of you probably don't know all of the different types of guinea pigs. That is perfectly normal considering that I don't even know all of the different breeds. I'll post  pictures of  mostly all the different breeds of guinea pigs. I wont research all the different types but I will research the breed that is so silky it's called a Silkie. Here are just a few more adorable types of guinea pigs...
Here is my research about Silkies. They are adorable and as you can see in the picture above are very soft and silkie. There hair is very long. The silkie guinea pig is a unique breed of guinea pig and is most recognized for there long wild hair. The silkie is popular for being a domestic pet but  also does extremely well against other breeds in show room competitions. There diet mainly consists of timothy hay, food pellets, water, fruits with vitamin c, and vegetables. A  healthy diet, some exercise, along with love and care your silkie guinea pig will be very happy. If you do all of this then your guinea pig will live a very full and fulfilled life.

Comments

  1. I think my family has a abyssinian satin and a teddy satin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog